- Special Finishes
- Quality Assurance
- Our Team
- Why Us?
- Contact Us
Our wide range of multi-purpose Fabrics can be used in diverse areas.
A tarpaulin or tarp is a large sheet of strong, flexible, water-resistant or waterproof material, often cloth such as canvas or polyester coated with urethane.
These are impregnation coatings, with following properties:
- High Water Resistance upto 55 kpa
- Good light fastness given by Vat dyes or Pigmented in a range of colours.
- Rot Proof and Anti Bacterial.
- Flame Resistant (optional)
- Colored stripes in length and width possible
Commonly Used Qualities for Tarpaulin is: 8 oz, 10 oz 12 oz, 15 oz &18 oz in plain and RIB STOP pattern.
|Copyright © A.K. Industrial Fabrics All Rights Reserved.||Get your own website at Web Bazaar|