- Special Finishes
- Quality Assurance
- Our Team
- Why Us?
- Contact Us
Our wide range of multi-purpose Fabrics can be used in diverse areas. Some of the major areas where these fabrics find their application are as follows:
A tent is a shelter consisting of sheets of fabric or other material draped over or attached to a frame of poles or attached to a supporting rope.
These are impregnation coatings, with following properties:
- High Water Resistance upto 55 kpa
- Good light fastness given by Vat dyes or Pigmented in a range of colours.
- Rot Proof and Anti Bacterial.
- Flame Resistant (optional)
- Colored stripes in length and width possible
Commonly Used Qualities for Tents are: 8 oz, 10 oz 12 oz, 15 oz & 18 oz in plain and RIB STOP pattern.
|Copyright © A.K. Industrial Fabrics All Rights Reserved.||Get your own website at Web Bazaar|